I offer workshops and courses that bring the fascia into the foreground of our awareness.
It's All About the Neck & Shoulders
Are you looking for ways to effectively reduce pain & tension in your upper back, neck and shoulders?
Do you spend too much time sitting in front of your computer and find yourself stiff, sore and fatigued in your upper back, neck and shoulders -- maybe even suffering from headaches or pain in your arms and wrists?
If you’ve answered yes to one or both of these questions, this workshop was created especially for you!
Join me in Berlin for a workshop where we'll:
- mindfully explore several self-massage / self-myofascial release techniques to facilitate ease in the neck, shoulders and their associated myofascial chains
- learn effective movement practices and and principles to embody, mobilize, and release the fascia
- mindfully explore several therapeutic exercises to activate and stabilize the neck & shoulders and their associated myofascial chains
- explore the structure and function of the shoulders from an anatomical perspective as well as an integrative functional perspective
- bring the fascia into the foreground of our awareness
- experience relief from pain & tension
- ignite & support the body's natural healing mechanisms
- restore balance & unwind with these gentle and kind practices
- be equipped with exercises that you can easily incorporate into your self-care and/or teaching practices
SUNDAY JUNE 17th, 2018 -- 10:00 - 14:00
INVESTMENT: 60 EUROS
Spaces are limited. To reserve your place, registration and advance payment is required.